Sunday, January 3, 2010

Reaching my Goals for 2010

2009 was a year of ups and MANY downs. 2010 can only get better. I am not perfect and have my own problems. So 2010 will be my year of "Getting My Shit Together". Here is my plan:
BUSINESS & HELPING OTHERS
  •  I will be focusing more on Personal Training. All of my clients, except for 1, are in home, non gym clients. I have gotten lots of message/phone calls from people who want to train but not in the gym. This tells me that, for whatever reason, you are not comfortable working in a gym setting. So I will continue to expand to mobile training and trainings NOT in gym. Although I feel that the gym can only be an asset in any health and fitness program, it can't help if you won't go. So now I have expanded my hours for mobile training to include any and all shown on my website. (http://www.icufitpt.com/
  • I am expanding my efforts to get you in the Best Shape of Your Life for 2010 by helping you find the perfect add on or Main program. As a Beachbody Coach, in continuing those efforts, I am affiliated with THE best fitness programs on DVD around. I can help you pick the program that is talior made for you.
  • Not only can I help you get in shape, but I can help you take care of your skin, as well, on your own without costly trips to the Salon. I will come to you. You never have to leave your home. My job is to show you how for about $1 a day, you can have the type of skin you have always wanted. Take care of the skin you're in with the skin care products that have been ranked #1 for the last 13 yrs and counting~ After all, it's the only skin you'll get. A portion of all sales go toward the MKAF, which supports research for the elimination of cancers and to eliminate domestic violence. (Your Facial is FREE with a $40 skin care purchase. Otherwise, your facial is $20. You can add our very own Microdermabrasion for an additional $10 or its yours FREE, in addition to your facial, with a $75 skin care purchase.) I pride myself in a NON pushy, NON Aggressive, sales approach. There is NEVER an obligation to purchase. I am COMPLETELY mobile, so I will come to you.
PERSONAL GOALS  and How I am reaching them.
  • In an ongoing effort to take better care of myself, my office hours are changing. I have rearranged all clients to time slots that are 1. better for them as the new year have arrived and 2. are better for me in helping me reach my goal of getting more sleep. NO MORE clients form 4a.m. - 8 a.m. My personal workouts will start at 6 a.m. and I will be ready for my first clients at 8a.m. See my website for available time slots.
  • I am devoting more time to my children and friends.
  • As one of my goals for the New Year is to get into the best shape of MY life, I am starting a New round of P90X on Monday January 4th. All workouts have been logged into WOWY and you are more than welcomed to join my team and join me in this venture. You can join me at www.beachbodycoach.com/icufit
As this New year goes forth, I am struggling to love myself and to remember something that I preach all the time: It's okay to put yourself FIRST sometimes. I am going to practice that when appropriate and I am mastering the art of saying "NO". I need to take the time to smell the roses sometimes and I plan on it.

Remember that I am here to help you reach your fitness goals. I love hearing from you.

For those of you joining me for the P90X, get some rest. It's on!
Yours in Health, Fitness, and Wellness,
Karen Williams-deCastro~CPT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment