Sunday, November 22, 2009

NO FEAR of Holiday Weight gain! My Beachbody Fitness Blitz.

It is a known fact that the holidays are a time of  indulgence: in family, friends, food and alcohol. I plan on enjoying myself throughout this time, but will still save at least an hour a day, EVERY DAY, just for me.  This is the time of year where the stress of the holidays and the "joy" of the season puts a few extra pounds on our waistlines.We find excuses NOT to exercise and get caught up in the season. Not me! My hope is that my journey will inspire you to either get moving or keep pushing!

As all of you may know, I am a Beachbody Coach, as well as a certified Personal Trainer.  As such, it is my joy to help you get into the best shape of your life. You can see my own transformation thus far by clicking HERE  to see my profile. I can help you pick the program thats right for you, which is extremely helpful when/if you are unable to workout with me. {or another personal trainer. :-)} While you are there, look around. Sign up for the FREE Supergym.

From Monday, November 23rd Until December 31st, thanks to Mobile Blogger, Twitter, and my Blackberry, I will take you along for the ride. Follow me as I  juggle it all: Family, Work, Clients, J-O-B (Joyless Occupational Bondage), Holidays, Friends, and ME! I LOVE what I do. So much fun!

So Follow me: www.twitter.com/mzfitbitch and subscribe to my blog at http://www.karensbeachbody.blogspot.com/ to see whats going on!
Yours in Fitness,Health, and Wellness,
Karen Williams-deCastro

No comments:

Post a Comment