Sunday, December 13, 2009

Help me please!

The Mary Kay Ash Foundation is dedicated to ending women's cancers and domestic abuse.


Throughout her life, Mary Kay Ash showed others how to live and how to give. She gave hope to women who lacked opportunity, self-esteem and financial support. Now her legacy of love lives on through The Mary Kay Foundation, which she began in 1996. The foundations mission is to eliminate cancer and to end the epidemic of violence against women.



My Goal is to raise $5000 for this charity to be delivered the first week of January, 2010. In order to do this I need to sell 770 tubes of lipstick. I chose lipstick because 1. it's low in cost 2. every woman loves lipstick and feels more beautiful with some on, and 3. because lip color is fun.



I have been a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant for many years and the MKAF is a charity that I enjoy giving to yearly. This year I would like to far exceed the amount I have been able to donate in years past. Please help. Heres how:

Go to my website: www.marykay.com/kwilliams-decastro. Go ahead and register. (I won't fill your email with a bunch of stuff. You can expect no more than two emails a month from me about Mary Kay items.)

Click on the link that says "Makeup". Then click on the link that says "lips". Add the colors you'd like into your shopping cart.See the colors on the website. SEND NO MONEY OR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. I will email you an invoice for your selected items later. That way you can pay in a secure manner w/o worries or hassles. You may pay for your items via Credit Card through online invoice or, MO or Personal check via snail mail. After this event has ended, I will order all lip colors DIRECTLY from the company, and fresh, new product will be mailed to you within 2 weeks of events close. If you live anywhere from Key Largo - Islamorada I will hand deliver items to you. If not shipping is $1 for up to 3 lip colors and $2 for 4 or more.

I know it will be a challenge to sell 770 lip colors. Help me reach my goal.

This event will run from NOW until December 31. PLEASE HELP ME raise money for this event. Cancer and domestic violence are two causes that are close to my heart. Invite your friends and family to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment