Saturday, December 26, 2009

Prelude to New Years

It's the day after Christmas. Have you thought about your New Years resolutions? Why not start them NOW? I have given my resolutions much thought. Little known fact? My personal life is a mess. So, in addition to my wellness, health and fitness goals, I had to take a close look at my life. Adjustments must be made.
The truth is, there is no rule that says that you have to wait until New Years to start these things.
This year, one of my biggest goals is to help as many people as possible reach their health & fitness goals, as well as possibly increase their income. That is why I want to be your fitness coach. As you see your success with your weight loss and fitness goals, you, too, will want to help others.
Go now to my Beachbody site and join My Team! There are two options: a free option or a pay ($2.99 a week) option. Read abot it there and decide! Go to www.beachbodycoach.com/icufit. Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment